InFocus IN118HDa 3000 Lúmenes DLP Proyector Full HD Portátil – Descontinuado
Agotado o descontinuado
Marca (81) 2315-1159 para más detalles
Bringing the Full HD, big screen experience to a small room, the IN118HDa DLP 3000 Lumen Projector features a brightness of 3000 lumens and supports DLP Link 3D compatible content at a 144 Hz refresh rate.
In addition to its 1920 x 1080p native resolution, the projector can scale video from SD (480i) all the way up to 1920 x 1200 (WUXGA) – and it can work internationally, as it supports both PAL and NTSC systems. A 1.2x zoom and 1.5 to 1.8:1 throw ratio help the projector adapt to different screens sizes and throw distances.
For HDTV, computer, and 3D connectivity, the projector features an HDMI 1.4a port, plus there are two VGA ports for computers with analog outputs. For legacy SD devices such as VCRs there is an S-video input and a composite input, and there are two separate audio inputs to accompany the analog video inputs. A VGA output allows you to loop the selected VGA source to a monitor or second display, and an audio output allows you to connect amplified speakers or a sound system. There is also a mono 2-watt speaker for those times when no separate audio system is available.
In addition to the included IR remote, an RS-232 port allows integration with a room automation system such as Crestron.
- Single Chip DLP Technology
- Uses a combination of a 0.65″ chip covered in millions of micro-mirrors, and a color wheel to produce an image. DLP features less spacing between pixels and better contrast than many comparable LCD-based systems
- 1.2x Zoom and 1.5 to 1.8:1 Throw Ratio
- Throw ratio is one of the most important specifications a projector lens has as it tells you the image size (width) you will get at a given distance from the screen. For example, at the 1x zoom setting and a 144″ distance this projector will throw an 96″-wide (110″-diagonal) image
- 3000 Lumens Lamp
- A single lamp provides 3000 lumens brightness in Bright mode, and is estimated to last 5000 hours (up to 6,000 hours in the low brightness Low Power mode). To determine the ideal brightness level for your application, you will need to take into account the screen width, distance from the projector to the screen (throw distance), amount of ambient light near the screen, and the reflectivity (gain) of the screen surface used
- 16:9 Native Aspect Ratio
- This projector features Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution, which results in a 16:9 “widescreen” native aspect ratio – the standard for HDTVs. In addition, the projector can show 4:3 and 16:10 content, either by adding black bars to the sides (pillaring), stretching the image to fit, or cropping the image
- DLP Link 3D Support
- Through the HDMI input, this projector supports 3D content from Blu-ray Disc players, cable boxes, dish services, and more – at a refresh rate of 144 Hz. It also supports PC-based 3D content configured at 1080p and running at a 120 Hz signal. DLP Link 3D glasses required, available separately
- Eco Blanking
- This modes cuts lamp power when no image is being projected to extend lamp life – up to 10,000 hours is possible, depending on how the projector is used
- USB Control
- A USB type-B port allows you to connect the projector to a computer and use the remote as a presentation mouse. The Up/Down buttons on the remote control Page Up/Page Down on the document being presented
- Additional Features
- Powers on or off within 100 seconds
Security lock slot