Why choose the IN116x?
- Widescreen resolution and 3200 lumens of brightness for a great low price
- Low total cost of ownership
- High brightness that delivers clear images with the lights on
- Great image quality with accurate and vivid color reproduction
- Very high contrast ratio delivers darker blacks and whiter whites
- HDMI connectivity along with VGA, composite and S-video inputs
- Ready for your 3D content from Blu-ray, PCs, cable boxes and more
Save now and in the futureThe ultra-low purchase price is just the beginning – the lamp is long-lasting and there are no filters to replace.
- Use Eco Blanking when the projector isn’t used to lower the lamp’s power usage and extend its life
- Average lamp life is 10,000 hours in Eco Blanking mode, 6,000 hours when in Eco Mode, and 5,000 hours in normal mode
Count on quality
Top-notch image technologyEven at this incredible low price this projector is made to perform for the long term.
- Quality images and true-to-life colors with DLP® technology with InFocus BrilliantColor™ implementation
- Amazing 15000:1 contrast ratio adds sharpness with darker blacks and whiter whites
- Preset modes give you the best image quality on a beige wall, whiteboard, blackboard or other surface
- 3D-ready: project Blu-ray and PC-based 3D content via HDMI to improve learning and retention of complex concepts
Easy to share or installThe InFocus IN116x projector’s compact size and weight make it easy to move from room to room, but powerful enough to install.
- Only weighs 5.4 lbs. (2.45 kg)
- HDMI input for fast, high quality display of digital devices
- 3200 lumens of brightness that can combat bright lighting situations
- Built in speaker and 3.5mm audio out port provides clear audio
- RS232 port means it can be easily integrated into room control systems
|Tipo de Producto||