[ ]Rayones menores en la parte superior de la cubierta, no afecta el funcionamiento.
The hallmarks of the Epson G5000 are power and flexibility. With up to 4000 lumens of projection power, a 1000:1 contrast ratio, and the ability to project a picture as large as 25′ measured diagonally, the G5000 can fill a large lecture hall or auditorium with a vivid, saturated image that has 16.7 million colors (24 bit color). That’s power.
Its native resolution is XGA (1024 x 768) but it can resize images of dozens of PC, Macintosh and world television standards including NTSC (North America, Japan and western South America), PAL (The UK and much of Europe and Australia, and SECAM (The former Soviet Union and France). That’s flexibility.
Other features that add to the G5000’s power and flexibility include its 1.8 zoom lens, its built-in closed captioning decoder, its vertical and horizontal lens shift, its easy filter and bulb removal and its RJ 45 jack. The 10/100 LAN jack allows you to control one or a group of G5000 from a central location, ideal for academic and corporate requirements.
- 3200 – 4000 Lumens Light Output
- The G5000’s power-saving mode of 3200 lumens is higher than most projectors’ high power level. When you need real projection power use the high output mode and the projector blasts out 4000 lumens for bright, saturated images even in well-lit rooms.
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- With a contrast ratio that’s twice as high as many other projectors, the G500 can project detailed, vivid, colors even when conditions are less than ideal.
- Positioning Flexibility
- The G5000 can be used as both a front and rear projector and it can be ceiling mounted in either mode. Lens shift of ±50° vertically and ±10° horizontally add to its ease of installation and flexibility of use, as does its keystone correction of ±40° vertically and ±20° horizontally
- 30 to 300″ Image Size For Meeting Rooms to Large Auditoriums
- From just 2.7′ the G5000 can project a 30″ diagonally measured image and from 47.8′ it can project an image an amazing 25′ across measured diagonally. So you can use the G5000 in everything from a small conference room to a full-sized auditorium.
- Network-Ready For Monitoring and Control
- Through its 10/100 Ethernet RJ45 jack you can control your G5000 (or a group of them) from a single location.
- Convenient Maintenance Features
- No matter which projection mode in which you choose to use the G5000 (front, rear, tabletop or ceiling mount) you’ll enjoy one-touch filter replacement and easy side access to the lamp.
- Easy Keystone Correction
- When a projector is tilted up or down the image turns from a perfect rectangle to a trapezoid, with the top of the image being longer or shorter than the bottom—a condition called keystoning. With the G5000’s Quick Corner function correcting keystoning is a breeze.
- Closed Captioning Built-In
- Allow hard of hearing members of your audience to take advantage of closed captioning from program sources that provide it. Moreover, captioning can help even hearing audience members understand difficult dialog. And closed captioning may be required where Section 508 of the Federal Code (Accessibility) applies.
- World Standards Compatible
- With a power appetite that can be satisfied with 100-240VAC at 50/60 Hz and compatibility with the NTSC, PAL and SECAM TV standards the G5000 can voyage the world and be able to operate in just about any port it lands. And it’s 720p and 1080i high-definition compatible too.